What If You Have A Business & Are Unhappy?
Many people find themselves in this situation. You could be unhappy because:
- You love the products or services you provide however are just are not making the profit you need
- You find yourself spending way to much time on it w/o the profit
- You are constantly looking for ‘new customers’ without success
- People complain that your products are too expensive – and you cannot lower them
- You find that you spend more on ‘expenses’ related to the business then you can afford
- You are stocking alot of inventory and you don’t want to/don’t have the room/find the inventory goes to waste (expires, gets hot or cold, becomes ineffective)
So what can you do?
- First – Identify the REAL problem not just the symptom
- Second – Is this something under your control that you CAN change?
- If so, what would have to change to resolve it?
- Are you willing to do that?
- What are the other effects that this change will cause? (Can you live with those impacts or what else has to change?)
- Third – If this is not under your control, and you love the business overall (it is meeting “most” of your needs), can you do something ELSE on the side/for a few hours a week to resolve the ‘issue’ above so those combined businesses provide you the success you need?
- You can trade time for money, or you can start to build something residual that has longevity
- If you are open to building something, read through our free report or contact us to discuss options that could fit your life & lifestyle